Head Coach needed for Cheerleading
Head Coach needed for Urban Cheer
We are looking for 2 Head Coaches who would like to train the National Cheer & Dance Teams for the Cheerleading World Championships 2019 to be held in Japan.
The Head Cheer Coach is responsible for training the National Cheerleading Team.
The Head Dance Coach is responsible for training the National Urban Cheer Team.
Each Head Coach will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting up a training program
- Selection criteria and process
- Selection of athletes through the audition/try out process
- Confirming session training dates with the TC
Head Coaches will be part of the Technical Committee (TC). The TC is responsible for the technical policy of the AFBN Dutch Cheer And Dance.
Each Head Coach must have strong interpersonal skills, positive communication strategies, organizational skills and full understanding of safety awareness
- Experience in coaching athletes / teams
- Vision on the performance of athletes / teams
- Has the ability and knowledge to train athletes / teams
Information on application
If you would like to be considered for either of these voluntary positions, please send your written CV, together with a vision of how you would prepare the National Team by emailing AFBN Dutch Cheer And Dance firstname.lastname@example.org
Both voluntary positions will be from 1st January 2019 – 30th November 2019.
9th December 2018